Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable
Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Friday 28 June 2013

Vee's Miche Bags

Miche Katelyn with Cream handles

I'm a stay at home mum that was looking for a fun and interesting business I could do around my children when I happened to come across Creata Direct Fashion and Learning. We sell via party plan which is lots of fun and the products we sell are unique and pretty amazing really. Our range includes Miche handbags which you can change the outside shell, so you have one handbag that can have a facelift everyday! We also have a gorgeous range of Valeska jewellery, accessories such as all in one Bags and sunglasses, scarves and watches. We also sell a wide variety of learning and educational goods for all ages. It's also a very wonderful opportunity for other women who want to enjoy the great benefits and incentives this company can offer you. For more information my contact details are:


Visit my web. www.mycdsite.com.au/vmalinao

 email  me :veesmichebags@outlook.com or


 find me on Facebook -
Vee's Miche Bags. 



Shop online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment