Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable
Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Monday 6 August 2012


Unique personalised Jewellery-Love That Stamped 
Scan me for more info



I am a stay at home mum to four kiddies...and when I came accross stamped jewellery, I fell in love, the next thing you know I was into all aspects of jewellery making and beading and learning more techniques all the time..It is really suprising to come accross something new and to find its something you are good at ...who would have thought.....


I make Custom made personalized Jewellery you can choose names, wording, verse, also add crystals or charms. Available in Sterling silver Stainless steel, Copper or Brass.




 A part of the charm of owning a handmade piece is that it is a one off individual piece.  Each piece made to your specification.. the beauty of the stamped product is that it is ‘personal’ and should not be limited by ‘what you see’ online or in a catalogue. I often work with you to design your piece exactly the way you want..some of the best designs have come from my clients..



The best part of what I do, is hearing the wonderful meaning behind the jewellery, when someone personalises a piece for someone as a gift, it usually has a very special sentiment behind it..and I love being a part of that. 



Silver does tarnish over time, Humidity, chemicals in the air, the acidity of a person's skin, perfume, etc will all tarnish silver. To keep your jewellery nice, and the oxidizing of the letters dark, it is best not to wear your jewellery in water..I do sell polishing pads which are a great way to keep your jewellery clean. 

 Due to the nature of handstamped Jewellery, no two pieces are the same. Each letter is individually handstamped and as such may not line up perfectly or be spaced exactly the same this should be considered a part of its charm. I can be contacted via email at lovestamping@hotmail.com.au


To contact us click here




 Find us  on Facebook

1 comment: