Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable
Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Wednesday 13 March 2013

JTK Photography

 

 

 

I am only just starting out in photography and in no way class myself as a professional photographer. I am currently undertaking my Advanced Diploma in Photography.

I don't believe in Highly editing photos to make them look unrealistic - we are who we are and don't need to change that.

I am an easy going person who believes that photos are memories that last a lifetime, I love children ( I am a mum to 3) and will be offering family friendly affordable packages.

If you are after specific type photos, then just ask! I am happy to give anything a go and try my best to cater to your needs. I am very open minded and will photograph Same Sex Commitment Ceremonies, Family portraits etc.

The world is my studio - Whether it be at your home, favourite beach, favourite park etc!

 Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room...
So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.




Find us on FACEBOOK

e Mail Janelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment