Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable
Make your event Impressive.Memorable.Unforgettable

Sunday 10 March 2013

Mixture Boutique




  I started Mixture Boutique, online store in 2012, doing it on my own, when i started from nothing and got my website built, and now doing it part time. I do markets to help to try and promote my business, I love seeing the smiling faces on customers and the comments, saying my items are unique and so cute. Offering to all my customers free shipping australia wide. I love to make some different unique items handmade hair accessories and items. I am currently getting into some rockabilly/vintage items for something a bit different. Working with some local businesses is definitely helping and i thank them for all the help.

I love the thrill of everyday being different and designing some different items that make people smile.

Samantha Smith.




Call us on  :       0435 031 288

E-Mail us at :  sales@mixturefashion.com
 
Website  :         http://www.mixturefashion.com


Like us on FACEBOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment